Sunday, December 18, 2011

The End is Near:(

As the end of 2011 approaches, so will the end of Defending Vegetables. I started this blog on April 30th, 2010 while sitting at my desk bored to death. (I worked for a government agency at the time. So, needless to say, I had some time on my hands). Over the last 21 months I have had more fun with this project than anything I've ever taken on!

Searching for new topics, asking friends and family for help, searching for pics and videos, and my favorite part, people bringing up my posts while out and about (so cool:). It was all awesome!
So, with that said, I am going to take the next 2 weeks to provide some closure to Defending Vegetables. I am going to work on getting things as organized as possible so that it can still be used as a resource and I'll be reflecting back on past posts!

Thank you to everyone for reading! I am so appreciative and feel so lucky to have such great friends and family! For everyone who commented, shared, forwarded, "liked" my posts, thank you! You made my day...every day.

I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks - stick it out with me and please provide some feedback if you have the time!

Thanks for reading,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment