Tuesday, October 11, 2011

think once, think twice

I'm sure your mornings are the same, probably even worse! I am rushing around, (my own fault for hitting snooze 7 times this morning - yes, that is not a lie - 7 times, that is 70 minutes past the time when my alarm first went off!!!)

Anywho, I am rushing around getting dressed, eating breakfast, making coffee, packing my gym bag, making my lunch, fixing hair and applying bronzer:), brushing my teeth, and then shutting the house down for the day. I have many things simplified down to a science - like my breakfast and the location of my gym clothes and bag. However, sometimes mistakes still happen.

One of the worst things that happens is if I drop yesterday's coffee grounds accidentally on the floor before I get to the garbage can. This easily takes 8-12 minutes worth of clean up! Here's what happened to me yesterday...

Oops!
Yep, that's my oatmeal in my coffee maker. Needless to say, it was a crazy morning! My dad would be furious. He's a "think once, think twice" kind of guy and doesn't like when someone isn't paying attention:)

I know its only Tuesday (feels like Thursday at least to me), but try to keep your head on strait and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment