Monday, April 11, 2011

Ronald is a litter bug!

You know you have asked yourself this very same question. Why is it that whenever you see litter on the side of the road, it's from McDonald's? I don't get it!

What gives people the impulsion after downing a McChicken and fries to hurl their paper products out the window? Is the guilt from the bag sitting there? Can they not handle the heavenly smell that can only come from a batch of America's favorite fries? WHAT?!!

Why can't they wait until they get to their next destination to put their trash into a garbage can like every other NORMAL person? Have you ever seen it happen in real life? I have, and I laid on my horn like you wouldn't believe. I actually flipped them the bird. (which is never a smart thing to do in any situation - especially in the neighborhood I happened to be in that day....but I couldn't help it!!!) How trashy can you be? Although, some may argue that my actions weren't exactly lady like.

I have more respect for a freakin' hooker....at least she cleans up after herself! For your convenience, here is a list of steps you can copy down and put in your car to better prepare yourself for your next McDonald's trip.

Steps to throwing your McDonald's trash away:
1. Wait to get back to your trailer
2. Move the 12 pack of Busch heavies blocking your kitchen cabinet
3. Open kitchen cabinet to expose garbage can
4. Place contents inside....done.

If you ever see this atrocity happen, I encourage you to give them the horn bird (explained above). It's a double whammy, that in this case, is somewhat appropriate.

Here are some pics taken over the weekend by my house....in 2 different places along my walk. WTF?

Photography courtesy of F.C. Wiedmar
Happy Monday. 

3 comments:

  1. Still cannot spell my last name right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even looked at it to double check and for sure thought that was right. hahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete