Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Skinny Girl Margarita

You might have heard of Bethanny Frankel from Real Housewives of New York City, but did you know that she was originally a natural foods chef? I didn't - I just thought she was a bat=$hit crazy lady making a bad name for her fellow brunettes.

But, I now have a new found respect for her (after my friend forced me to watch an episode of Bethanny Ever After.) I was mesmerized by her razor sharp collar bones and impressed by her business selling a low calorie alcoholic beverage called Skinny Girl Margarita!

The margarita, a traditionally calorie packed beverage, was due for a face lift. I haven't completed any product testing:), so I can't vouch for it's deliciousness, but it's been selling like crazy so it can't be that bad!

At 100 calories/4 oz (vs. the traditional more than 500 calories/4 oz), this is a beverage bargain. Visit the website for more info or to find a store near you that carries Skinny Girl!
Tonight would be a great night for a fiesta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment