Thursday, September 8, 2011

When I Dip, You Dip, We Dip

They're vegetables, people. Quit ruining their purpose by drowning them in dressing. I love Ranch just as much as the next girl, but I know that it can be deadly to a healthy meal. Don't knock the dip until you try it.

Why the dip rocks:
  1. Dressing on every bite
  2. Fewer calories
  3. It's better than eating more of the light version:)
When you dip your fork in your dressing instead of pouring it on, I garuntee you will use about 50% less. Oh, here comes my favorie part!

Let's do the math!!

An average dressing container given at a restaurant is about 1/4 cup - about 4 tablespoons - or 2 servings of dressing.

4 tbls Ranch = 290 Calories, 30g Fat

Now, lets say you go out to eat twice a week, purchasing salad each time. Within the year you will be eating

416 tbls Ranch = 30,160 Calories, 3,120g Fat  

If you were to dip your fork during those restaurant visits, you will have cut calories and fat from your dressing in half, saving yourself over 4 pounds!!

Take it from the 69 Boyz...they know what they're talking about!!

69 Boyz - When I dip you dip


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I am a big fork dipper. Just need a little kick of ranch, and now seeing the math I will stick with my ways!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete