Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Pudge" Free Brownies

Amazing. That is all I have to say. I tried these brownies for the first time yesterday, and I was astounded. They were so moist and delicious! Here is the secret.

No Pudge! Fudge Brownies. In original, cappuccino, raspberry, and mint and at 110 calories a serving - these are perfect!

They only call for 6oz of low-fat yogurt, but check out their website for more great recipes!!

Thank you, Sasha, for introducing these fabulous treats to my life!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love these Erin! I agree they are delicious!
    Thanks for sharing such great ideas on your blog!
    Claire Hagedorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sell these at Trader Joes. I think I heard a rumor that Louisville would be getting one of these stores soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't think we are:( I wish! I also have seen them at Kroger and Whole Foods!!

    ReplyDelete