Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Calorie King Book

Knowledge and tracking = half the battle of healthy eating. As I've said before, tracking is one of the main predictors of successful weight loss! Thankfully, there are websites and smart phone apps that help us accomplish this; however, there is nothing quite like flipping through an ACTUAL book!!

This is the commercial for the Kindle where the "book" girl talks about the satisfaction of turning down the page corner. I think she was on to something!


I wanted to let you know about the most popular, most handy pocket guide when it comes to tracking. I don't care if you track fat, or if you track carbs, or if you track calories! This book has it all! The Calorie King Book is cheap and complete - the perfect combo! You can buy it at any place that sells books including pharmacies...just make sure to get the latest edition...2012.


I know one guy who doesn't go anywhere without his Calorie King:) Here is my dog, Bannon, chewing up his Calorie King that he stole from his mother!! I wonder how many calories was in that?






I mean, I'm a really strict dog owner. I say, "No!" all the time. I just don't think he knows what it means:)

P.S. If you're really not into books...don't worry...there's a website:) http://www.calorieking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment