Friday, December 3, 2010

Buffet Etiquette

Have you ever been through a buffet line and seen someone double dip, dip their head under the glass cover, grab things with their hands, or any other disgusting act like these?

I know what you are thinking, "Erin, of course I haven't seen this!!! I don't eat at buffets!!!"

Well. good for you, but yes you do. Salad bars, buffet lines at weddings, family style serving at holiday parties - "buffets" are everywhere!

Here is an article from Washington State University that discusses some pretty good buffet food safety etiquette practices.

YOU NEED TO READ THESE!!! PLEASE!!! I really don't want a side of bacteria with my salad bar purchase. Thaaaaaanks!

Click on the link!
http://clark.wsu.edu/family/General-food-safety/FoodSafetyAndBuffetEtiquette.pdf

FYI: I'm taking a blog vacation next week. I will be back the following Monday (December 13th) with some great articles leading up to the holiday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment