Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Idiot Proof Dinner

Alright people, this is an easy one. I had this for dinner 2 nights ago and finished up the leftovers yesterday. I was very surprised by the result....very tasty!

Here's what you need....

1 bag of Garden Vegetable Medley Steamers and 1 package of Italian Style Chicken Sausage. There are a few brand options depending where you are shopping, I went with Chef Bruce Aidells.

For two servings, I used the whole bag of Steamers veggies and 2 sausage links (add more sausage as desired.)

All I did was pop the Steamers bag in the microwave for 5-8 minutes. Meanwhile, I warmed up the already cooked sausage on a skillet sprayed with fat free pan spray and diced into small pieces. I then poured the veggies over the sausage and mixed. Here's what I got!

Delicious!!

Nutrition Info: (per serving, contains 2 servings)
270 Calories
12.5 g Fat, 3 g Saturated Fat
17g Protein
20g Carb

Price:
Sausage ($2.50)
Veggies ($2.00)
So, $2.25/serving

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment