Friday, January 14, 2011

Women Laughing Alone With Salads....A Complete Ripoff

I can't take credit for this. It's from the blog the hairpin, a fabulous highlighting of current fashion, music, relationships and beauty info....all the essentials.....except nutrition of course:)

The title just states WOMEN LAUGHING ALONE WITH SALADS with these pictures to follow.

- Edith Zimmerman (author)

Oh, the ridiculousness. There is nothing like a bout of anorexia to get you chuckling away. I mean, they don't even have dressing to go with their leaves of misery. Ugh. Tonight I'm going to drink vodka and most likely indulge in a 4th meal.
 Happy Friday.

Oh, and thank you Matt B. (creative muse) 

3 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I look like while I'm enjoying a salad. What's so funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, I was linked to this from another website. I am not an avid reader of hairpin.

    Also, guys can enjoy eating healthy too: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/men-laughing-alone-with-fruit-salad

    ReplyDelete