Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Late Night Grocery Store Adventures of...Me.

It all started when my sister and I discovered that the McDonald's near my house closes at 10pm. Unfortunately, it was well past that hour and we had a severe inkling for some processed additives....and ketchup! So, we did what any normal gals would do in this situation: hit up the 24 hour K-Rogers.

After this amazing photo was taken at McDonald's in protest of their early closing time, we went on a grocery store adventure. You know how much I LOVE the grocery store, so I wanted to document the whole thing!

Disclaimer: I really had cute boots on, but as most cute shoes do, they were KILLING my feet. So, I dug a nice pair of socks and tennis shoes out from the back of Kristin's car as we completed our adventurous evening.

Most definitely a framer.

 Struttin'.

I love corn.

Where all the great thinkers do their work.

-"Ma'am, what are you doing?"
- "Just getting some bran flakes. Mind your business."

Sale on diabetes on aisle 10.

Finally! The frozen goodness we were looking for! No, wait, those are the vegetables. Damn it!

With Father's Day coming up soon, we decided to stop and get Tom's card. Man, Hallmark relaxes me.

Dear Friday 3rd shift Kroger Manager,
Please don't take my Kroger Plus Member Card.
I heart K-Rogers:)
-Erin

2 comments:

  1. A few people have asked what we actually ended up buying....pizza bagels and cheese balls:) Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete