Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ballpark Risks Ticket Sales

To tribute America's 235th birthday this year, we went to watch a Louisville Bats baseball game. Baseball: America's favorite pastime:)

Guess what else is America's favorite...nasty-ass food. Never mind the beer and soda and pizza and ice cream and loaded nachos and giant pretzels. They've hit a new level all together. Before we even walked through the gate to the...field? arena? park? stadium? Ugh, sports...before we walked in to the sports facility, there it was...

Placed on top of a semi-truck, the biggest smoker I've ever seen. And what were they cooking up? You guessed it! BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN WINGS!! Oh, and get this, they were giving out that artery clogging goodness FO-FREE! (click for a good throw-back video)

Here's the truck...
Here's the bacon wrapped chicken wing
Here's my brother and I checking it out. Disclaimer: I only put my mouth near that thing for the picture (that's what she said); however, Mark ate 2 and then texted my brother-in-law to make sure he grabbed a few before he came into the game.
I hope they know that if all of their paying customers die of complications from fatassness, their ticket sales aren't exactly going to sky rocket.

My professional opinion: Save your calories for the beer:) Go Bats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment