Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Warning: These Pizzas are Awesome.

Cooking for one is not really the most exciting. I get home from work, and I just want food. It doesn't have to be pretty, but it does need to be quick. My friends and family would tell you that patience is not high on my list of virtues (although I'm sure my witty humor and practically perfect comedic timing is:)

Needless to say, my meals have to be quick and tasty. Also, I don't know if I have told you this, but my favorite foods are peanut butter and pizza. Not together:)

So, I needed a quick way to prepare a personal pizza that DIDN'T come out of a box. Like we talked about the other day.....I'm trying to make some things a little more naturally.

Personal Pizza

Ingredients:
Whole wheat tortilla
Olive Oil
Pizza sauce
Red Pepper flakes
2% Mozzarella or Pizza Cheese
toppings of your choice (I usually go with pineapple:)

Directions
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Place foil over top a flat oven pan. Place tortilla down and use knife to perforate into slices careful to not cut all the way through. Spread olive oil around the edges. Spread pizza sauce in middle, spread pepper flakes (adjust amount to your desired spiciness), cheese and toppings. Bake for 7 min. or until cheese is slightly golden brown.

These are messy - not really first date material! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment